My friends are so cool!! :)
This is what my friend Trace did for me:
I am passing along a "Lemonade Stand" award that I received from Tracey at Little Patch of Clover. Go check out her blog. She is seriouly funny!!
So, here are da rules...
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude (or, as many as you have time for! In this case, like 5! lol)
.3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
Here are the blogs I am nominating: (there will be a lot of writers!! AND I would nominate Tracey, but she's already up there with a link and I think that might be against the rules....oh, wait a minute, I never follow the rules! duh...)
1. Tracey's blog I found when she posted on Facebook that she had updated her blog--which I didn't even know she'd had!! So I read it, laugh at all her 80's references and sarcasm and bam! I'm in love with blogging! ;) So here's a second link to Little Patch of Clover.
2.The running blog at my friend Erika Robuck's site, http://www.erikarobuck.com/ where she frequently talks about one of my favorite things in the world: books! :) She is sensible and smart. Love reading her stuff!
3. I like the writings of one of my recently favorite writers: PC Cast, the author of the House of Night series, another YA series on vampires (I know, it's like I'm addicted!....I think we've been here before, so moving on...) and she is always so happy and thrilled with her fans and the direction her life is taking. Another sensible woman. :) She also used to be a teacher AND she's a writer?! A woman after my own heart! :)
4. Another writer! Diana Gabaldon is the most awesome historical fiction writer EVER! love her!! Love, sex, fights, memorable times in history, "medicine woman" type stuff, Scotland and sexy accents---it doesn't get much better than this!! started reading her around 1998, no joke! Check her out!
5. So after I discover Trace, I think, hey! This is pretty cool!! So I see HER links to favorites and come across The Pioneer Woman, whose story of her courtship with her husband makes me belly laugh. She also has recipes and photos and all kinds of cool advanced stuff! :)