I have approximately 3 minutes until my head hits the keyboard from exhaustion and I wanted to get a shower tonight!! So here's some miscellaneous, yet important info:
1. For those of you that don't know, they will be premiering a clip of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday May 31, 2009 at 9pm. so set your TiVo or your DVR or what have you! Also, on IMDB.com, they have some new movie posters, including one of the Pack and one that has Jacob with his back to you and Bella behind him, looking over his shoulder and in the foreground was Edward, walking away from them but glancing back at them....it's a good shot! Too bad IMDB wouldn't allow me to copy and paste!! and Stephenie Meyers' website is actually not showcasing them for some reason! The movie is Summit Entertainment, so maybe I'll hunt up their website or Google it later to try and get picks to post. The movie release date is November 20, 2009, for those of you that care! :)
2. Oh, and I went to the doctor's today. I have my first sonogram the beginning of June and my due date is (unofficially) December 10, 2009. They will confirm that after my sonogram. Pray I go close to on time and not closer to Christmas....pray hard. If I had thought to count ahead, we wouldn't have had sex the whole month of March and then started again, to skip the due date of the month of December. I don't want my child to get gypped because his/her birthday is in December. No birthday gifts wrapped in Christmas paper. No "this is your birthday slash Christmas gift! yay!" Or people forgetting it entirely because of the holiday. Not to mention the busy-ness of the season and having so much to do already---I usually do Thanksgiving too, so that should be interesting!!
3. The girl baby name winner was......drumroll please.....Aubry, by a landslide!! I was kinda surprised. My pick so far is Violet Anise. But we'll see, I do like Aubry, which is why it made the list of course! ;)
4. While "Castle" is done for the season, I am happy to report that "In Plain Sight" has started again. Mary cracks us up, we love trying to predict what the heck she's gonna do next and we always want to throttle her family FOR her!! It is yet another show both my husband and I like to watch together....it's like our brains are fusing or something...hmmmm....
5. I have found a new book series: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, a young adult trilogy that I found recommended by Stephenie Meyer, so I'm on the third book---so good!!! A girl finds out she's a Shadowhunter, from another realm, and her mother is kidnapped and falls into a coma upon rescue. A Shadowhunter resides here on Earth and uses rune and angel magic to help them battle demons, vampires and werewolves. The main character, Clary (Clarissa) meets other Shadowhunters Jace, Alec and Isabelle. She and Jace develop a "thing" but then there's a tremendous twist and of course, they can't be together and I'm really hoping she un-twist that the third book somehow!! There's magic, portals, fighting, wizards, and other beasties. As well as the teen angst and whatnot! :)
Ok, seriously, I gotta GO! I'm sooooo tired! Had 5 kids today cuz school was closed!
Talk at ya laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz